Wednesday, December 3, 2008

T.I feat. Rihanna - Live Your Life [Music Video - DVDRip]


The video premiered on October 28, 2008 on BET. The video is a mini-movie starring T.I and Rihanna. The music video uses the radio edit of the extended song. In the opening scene T.I is walking and he says "Life is an interesting journey; you never know where it’ll take you. Peaks and valleys, twists and turns, you can get the surprise of your life. Sometimes on the way to where you going you might think, this is the worst time in my life.

But you know what, at the end of the road through all the adversity, if you can get where you wanted to be, you remember whatever don’t kill you make you stronger, and all of the adversity was worth it. On your way to the top you’ll do anything. But how do you get your life back when you get there…yeah…that’s my dilemma."

The song then starts and goes from a series of underground shots and Rihanna in her dressing room. T.I. goes back to walking and is showed with blood all over his face and other various cuts. He gets thrown out of the car and kicked by a fairly large man. He arrives at a drug-deal with about four dealers. He then proceeds as usual before he lands a punch on one of the dealers. He is then beaten up by the rest of the dealers.

The video then takes its turn with going from T.I. singing in a recording studio to him and in front of a house playing dice and dominoes with some of his homies. A quick shot of the bathroom appears with T.I. looking at his briefcase of money that he is preparing. The rest of the video takes turns going from the bar where T.I. refuses a deal and Rihanna singing on stage.

The end of the video shows T.I. saying he wants out of the deal and he is seen walking into the bar with a cd in his hand. This is a flashback, referring, apparently, to the original deal that T.I. wanted to get out of. The last shot of the video is T.I. walking down the L.A. sewers, raising his hands triumphantly in the air. This video is currently #1 on BET's 106 & Park countdown.



Link is Password Protected: (Check at the bottom of this page for Login ID. Can't view the page, try Refresh the page once again.)

No comments: