Saturday, November 22, 2008

T.I - Whatever You Like [Music Video - DVDRip]


The music video was shot in Malibu, Los Angeles and was directed by Dave Meyers. The music video was released on BET's Access Granted on August 6, 2008. The music video was also the "New Joint of the Day" on BET's 106 & Park on August 7, 2008. Reagan Gomez-Preston co-stars as the girl T.I. takes out of the fast food restaurant. Cameos include Jackie Long, Lil Duval, Jim Jonsin, Michael Jackson and T.I.'s girlfriend Tameka Cottle.

The video starts with a girl working at a fast food restaurant. When T.I. comes into the restaurant, after ordering hot wings, he hands the girl a folded up paper with his number on it. She then calls him and T.I. invites her to his house. The video then shows her living the high life, with T.I. treating her to private jet rides, fancy dinners, and buying her many expensive gifts, such as a new car. The video also show clips of her living her normal life with her boyfriend.

Right before the end of the video, it shows the release date of T.I.'s new album Paper Trail while T.I. is on the red carpet with his girl. At the end it is revealed it is all merely a fantasy sequence the girl was having, and T.I. had only handed the girl a hundred dollar bill, not his number. The video became in an instant success on YouTube with already over 28,000,000 views, having debuted in August 06, 2008.



Link is Password Protected: (Check at the bottom of this page for Login ID. Can't view the page, try Refresh the page once again.)

No comments: